Tawast Golf course is an 18-hole course in Hämeenlinna, a city in southern Finland only about 100 km from Helsinki, the capital of Finland. This charming course was designed by Architect Reijo Hillberg to be in perfect harmony with the surrounding woodland, the lake and the beautiful buildings of the area.
The clubhouse used to function as a horse stable for the Katinen Manor. The clubhouse is located in the centre of the course and offers a relaxing atmosphere for a break after 9 holes and of course after 18 holes.
On the ground floor of the clubhouse players will find the caddy master’s office, the lobby and a fully licensed restaurant. The restaurant offers facilities suitable also for private functions and meetings. After a long round of golf, it is nice to relax and enjoy the last rays of sun at the cozy restaurant terrace. The first floor of the clubhouse features fully equipped locker rooms, saunas and separate shower rooms for men and women.
If players should wish to brush up their putting, they may practice on the putting green in front of the clubhouse. The versatile course also offers a driving range, short par3 course and practice areas for chipping and pitching and practice bunkers.
Tawast Golf club wishes both members and visitors a most enjoyable golfing experience!
- max handicap for both male & female players is 36
- for groups of players the max combined handicap has to be 108
- green fee: weekdays 55 €, weekends 65€. Juniors 1/2 price.
- visitors may book tee times max three days in advance
- visitors must book tee times with the caddiemaster
- Golf shoes with spikes are allowed
- members & visitors are required to wear suitable golf clothing at all times
Hotel and green fee packages
- Hotel Vanajanlinna tel +358 3 610 20
- Hotel Rantasipi Aulanko tel +358 3 658 801
- Hotel Cumulus tel +358 3 64 881
- Hotel Vaakuna tel +358 3 65 831
- Hotel Katisten kartano tel +358 3 6568 200